According to research, almost half of the world’s population eats rice as part of their meal. Rice can be eaten in several ways. It can be eaten as the main meal, a side dish, a comfort food, or as a staple. In other words, rice is integral to more than a few cultures around the world. It is full of nutrients for a healthy diet and one of the main sources of calories for billions of people. Although there are multiple types of rice, the general classification is often brown or white rice.
Going by these benefits, you may be psyched up to cook rice. And, of course, the last thing you want is to end up with poor quality, cooked rice. That’s why there are products designed specially to cook delicious rice that will leave you yearning for more. One of these products is the Cuckoo rice cookers, which we are going to discuss in the following top 7 best Cuckoo rice cookers in 2020.
HERE IS YOUR TOP 7 BEST CUCKOO RICE COOKER REVIEW:
7. Cuckoo CRP-P1009SW 120V 10 Cup Electric Pressure Rice Cooker, White
Enjoy the taste of delicious rice with the Cuckoo CRP-P1009SB Rice Cooker. Its locking system seals vents that trap heat after cooking to make sure your rice is warm and fresh. Moreover, it has 3 voice navigation languages (English, Chinese, and Korean) and it comes with a detachable stainless lid, which is easier to clean for convenience. And the model has multiple cooking options and you’ll be able to prepare stew, porridge, and GABA rice. It is backed by 1-year manufacturer warranty for great buying experience.
6. Cuckoo CRP-P1009SB Rice Cooker
Enjoy the taste of delicious rice with the Cuckoo CRP-P1009SB Rice Cooker. Its locking system seals vents that trap heat after cooking to make sure your rice is warm and fresh. Moreover, it has 3 voice navigation languages (English, Chinese, and Korean) and it comes with a detachable stainless lid, which is easier to clean for convenience. The model has multiple cooking options and you’ll be able to prepare stew, porridge, and GABA rice. It is backed by 1-year manufacturer warranty for great buying experience.
5. Cuckoo CRP-M1059F Rice Cooker
Do you have many mouths to feed of around 10 people, but don’t feel like spending a lot of time to cook incredibly sweet rice? The Cuckoo CRP-M1059F Rice Cooker is the unit for you. It has a detachable lid, which is easy to clean. It also features multiple cooking options that allow you to cook stew, GABA rice, and porridge. Never worry of any occasion; instead, you should be happy. All you need is the Cuckoo CRP-M1059F Rice Cooker inside your kitchen and everything will go as planned.
4. Cuckoo CR-0351F Rice Cooker
Cuckoo’s CR-0351F model is one of the bestselling rice cookers in the United States. It is ideal for bachelors or individuals who live in college dorms. It has reheating functions and turbo-cooking feature for great cooking experience. Despite its size being perfect for single individuals, the CR-0351F unit can cook rice that can satisfy up to 3 people. It is great for cooking brown rice and GABA rice. The Teflon coating in the inner pot enhances both durability and performance.
3. Cuckoo CRP-HZ0683F Rice Cooker
Enjoy amazingly delicious rice with the Cuckoo CRP-HZ0683F Rice Cooker. Its inner pot is diamond coated for excellent heat conductivity and unrivaled durability. The coating also enhances the aesthetic looks of this model. With automatic steam cleaning, be sure this cooker will stay clean and well sanitized for healthy cooking experience. Also, there is the double layer cover packing that helps make the cooker’s pressure sealed during cooking. If you want to bring luxurious feeling and performance in your kitchen, look no further than the CRP-HZ0683F Rice Cooker.
2. Cuckoo CRP-DHSR0609F Rice Cooker
Cuckoo always makes sure it leads the way when it comes to innovation in rice cooking technology. The CRP-DHSR0609F Rice Cooker, for instance, is a top performing rice cooker with an x-wall stainless steel interior and stainless steel ventilated pipe system. It is arguably the best place to cook healthy and amazing rice. It comes equipped with a blue LED screen with touch selection menu for peerless performance and advanced functionality. Moreover, it has voice navigation for all 3 languages (i.e. English, Korean, and Chinese).
1. Cuckoo CR-0631F Rice Cooker-Top 7 Best Cuckoo Rice Cookers in 2020
Do you love the price and practicality of the CR-0351F model, but think it has a small size? Then look no further than the 0631F model. Although it has exactly the same features as CR-0351F, the CR-0631F has a larger 6 cups size, and this makes it a better option than its counterpart. Ideally, it features an elegant pink design that makes it a great addition to your kitchen. The Cuckoo CR-0631F Rice Cooker can feed up to 6 people and it comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Before you rush to the market to buy a product, always review the best ones. This helps a lot as far as getting an innovative, top performing product is concerned. These reviews offer the best platform to get the best product that best suits your needs. Cuckoo rice cookers listed here have stunning features for unrivaled performance. They also come in a variety of designs to give you a wide range of options. And get one today, and see what you’ve been missing!
Why should we purchase a rice cooker?
If you are still hesitant about whether to purchase a rice cooker or not, then keep reading to find out some common reasons for having this device in your kitchen:
- A rice cooker would help you save a lot of effort and time on a daily basis. This is especially true when you eat rice often
- Compared to manual cooking with a pot on a stove, a rice cooker often delivers more consistent and better results
- In addition to cooking rice, a rice cooker can also be used for preparing other dishes
- With a rice cooker, you do not have to stir or check your rice constantly. Instantly, just set the time and let the machine do all the work for you
- You can also save a lot of space on the stove since most rice cookers are designed with portable and space-saving designs
Important factors to consider when choosing a rice cooker:
Before deciding to purchase a rice cooker, you need to take into consideration the following features:
- A lot of rice cookers are often designed with a timer. This feature will save a lot of time and effort. All that you need to do is to put the water and rice into the device, then delay the beginning of the cooking cycle in up to 20 hours. The exact amount can vary, depending on the brand and model.
- This is a great function when you do not have a lot of time to cook. It would make you prepare dinner more quickly, particularly when you often come back home late at night. In addition, breakfast can be a breeze as you would use the device for cooking porridge.
- In general, the capacity of most rice cookers is usually described by the cup. Many people would find this a bit confusing since several manufacturers go by “uncooked cup,” while others go by “cooked cup.” Nevertheless, you can also find the capacity described in gallons. This would make everything much clearer.
- Before deciding to purchase a model, keep in mind to figure out which kind of capacity that you will need in your kitchen. For example, if you have many people in the family or want to batch cook and have many leftovers after each meal, then it is better to purchase a rice cooker with a large capacity when those people who only need to cook 1 or 2 servings every time.
– The material of the cooking pot:
- The cooking pots of rice cookers are often constructed from either non-stick coated aluminum or stainless steel. Each option has its own pros and cons, so it is important to consider carefully before making a decision. If you have chosen pans and pots for your kitchen before, this task can be much simpler.
- If you want a durable option, then stainless steel is probably the better material. It can be a bit more challenging to clean the surface when rice is burned on the bottom. However, this will not be a problem when you use the machine properly. Non-stick aluminum can be simpler to clean, but it is not as sturdy as stainless steel. In addition, many people are worried because this material would contain several harmful substances.
– Texture settings:
- When it comes to rice, everybody has their own personal preferences. In addition, several kinds of rice or dishes will need various textures. For example, Thai dishes require sticky and soft rice, while Indian curry should be eaten with a slightly firm texture. If you often cook with many different textures, then it is better to purchase a high-end rice cooker that accommodates a lot of texture settings. However, the prices for these models tend to be higher.
– Intelligent cooking:
- High-end models are not only designed with better designs, they also come with advanced microchips that are able to monitor the temperature and many other conditions during the cooking process. In other words, these models would adjust accordingly every time to make sure you can cook your rice perfectly.
Most of the rice cookers available on the market come with either “induction heating” or “neuro-fuzzy logic” to achieve this goal. Induction heating is a bit better than “neuro-fuzzy logic” because the chip would be adjusted for measuring errors and providing better results. Nevertheless, models with neuro-fuzzy logic tend to be more effective options than other average rice cookers.
Useful tips to use a rice cooker:
Below are a few useful tips to help you use a rice cooker properly and effectively:
– After the rice cooker completes the process of cooking, you should allow it to sit covered for around 10 minutes and then use a fork to fluff it to maximize the final results.
– Many models are equipped with a “porridge” feature, which can be used to prepare both traditional and regular rice porridge.
– When it comes to measuring water for cooking white and brown rice, there is a significant difference. Brown rice needs 1.75 to 2 cups of water for each cup of rice, while the same portion of white rice needs 1.5 cups of water.
– To find out how high you would fill a cooking pot of the rice cooker, you can read its instruction manual or look for the maximum fill line. Keep in mind that rice can expand a lot during the cooking process. Thus, overfilling a rice cooker would lead to a mess.
– If you have a sensitive palate, then a simple tip is to add a bit salt while adding rice into the rice cooker. This can prevent a bland taste and boost the taste of the final result.
– A rice cooker equipped with a timer function can be a good option for those who have a tight schedule at work or school. In addition, if you want to come home and enjoy dinner right away with freshly cooked rice, then make sure to go for models with this feature.